As being advised by the Federal, we, NP Supermarket, encourages all customers to practice social distancing in the stores in order to stop or slow the spread of COVID-19. Social distancing means “more space between you and others”; therefore, it is harder for the virus to spread.
In particular, please:
- avoid contact with others (stay more than 1.5 metres from people) whilst shopping
- stay at least 1 metre between you and the others when checking out.
Customers should also practise good hand and sneeze/cough hygiene:
- wash your hands frequently with soap and water, before and after eating, and after going to the toilet
- cover your cough and sneeze, dispose of tissues, and use alcohol-based hand sanitiser, and
- if unwell, avoid contact with others
We are so sorry for this inconvenience!